Drag and drop
"Drag and drop" activities practice the grammar focus in a unit.
- Look at the words or phrases in the box. Drag the correct words or phrases to the blanks to complete the sentences, conversations, or paragraphs.
- If you change your mind after you have dragged a word or phrase to a blank, you can move the word or phrase to another blank or back to the bottom of the exercise.
- After you have dragged a word or phrase to a blank, you can drag another word or phrase into the same blank. Your new choice will replace your original choice.
- Some words in the box may not be used.
- Continue until you have filled in all the blanks on that page. Click on "Check answers" to see how well you have done. Then click on "Next" to complete more texts until you reach the end of the activity.