Unscramble the sentence
"Unscramble the sentence" activities practice the grammar focus in a unit.
- Drag the words or phrases to the blanks to form sentences or questions.
- At the end of the last blank for each text, a period tells you the text is a sentence. A question mark tells you the text is a question.
- If you change your mind about a word or phrase, drag it back to the word box and drag another word or phrase to that blank.
- After you have dragged a word or phrase to a blank, you can drag another word or phrase into the same blank. Your new choice will replace your original choice.
- Click on the scroll bar to answer all the items in the activity.
- Click on "Check answers" to see how well you have done.