"Matching" activities usually practice the grammar focus in a unit.
- There are four or five items to match in each matching exercise.
- You may be asked to match pictures to words, words to words, the beginnings of sentences to the endings of sentences, answers to questions, or the beginnings of vocabulary phrases to the endings of vocabulary phrases.
- Drag an item from the column on the left to the correct blank on the right.
- If you change your mind after you have dragged an object to a blank, you can move the object to another blank or back on the left.
- After you have dragged an object to a blank, you can drag another object into the same blank. Your new choice will replace your original choice.
- Continue until you have matched all the items. Click on "Check answers" to see how well you have done.