Guess the word
"Guess the word" activities practice the vocabulary in a unit.
- There are several words or phrases in each activity. You have a limited amount of time and a limited number of tries to guess each word or phrase.
- Click on a letter in the box. If that letter is part of the word or phrase, it will appear where it belongs in the spaces at the bottom of the activity.
- If your letter is not part of the word or phrase, it will not appear in the spaces at the bottom of the activity.
- Each time you choose a letter that is not part of the word or phrase, the waiter drops a plate. The game is over when the waiter drops all the plates or when time runs out.
- Try to guess the word on your own first. If you have trouble, click on "Hint" to see a picture or text clue.
- Click on "Next" until you have guessed all the words or phrases.